Here is a look at your 2013 Hilly Billy Roubaix Podium spots.
- Adam Driscoll (Adventures For The Cure) 4:26:16
- Michael “Simonster” Simonson (616 Fabrication) 4:29:31
- James Mayuric (Team CF/Pro Bikes Pittsburgh) 4:39:38
- Mike Lavengood (Pro Mountain Outfitters) 4:35:31.6
- Garth Prosser (Specialized/Ashford Surgical/Pura Vida Adv) 4:36:21
- Jesse Kelly (Team CF) 4:38:42
I got to ride what just might be the hardest one-day course I’ve ever ridden. – Jusin Lindine
Men’s Singlespeed Open
- Gerry “The Pflug” Pflug (Team CF) 4:22:46**
- Lance Byrd (Adventures For the Cure) 4:37:44
- Gunnar Shogren (Team Pathfinder) 4:47:08
- Vanessa McCaffery (Corning-NoTubes Race Team/Swan Cycles) 5:05:51
- Nicole Dorinzi (Pathfinder of West Vriginia) 5:28:52
- Stephanie Swan (Team CF) 5:35:34
Big Boned Type Racers (AKA Clydesdales)
- Steven Hecht (Toasted Head Racing) 5:52:03
- Ralph Pisle (Unattached) 5:58:04
- Travis Olson (Consol Energy Racing p/b Pike Street Bikes) 6:06:01
Shout out to “friend of the mag” and friend of mine Rob Lochner (ynSSr/Pro Bikes/XXC Mag) who felt the need to race the HBR on a fat bike and finished in a time of 5:56:44 which was good enough for 89th out of 213.
For complete overall results click [HERE].
**As he did at the Mohican 100 The Pflug won the Singlespeed AND the Overall race on a singlespeed.
Original photo by Don Olson. Rider: Jason Stewart (Consol Energy Racing). Used with hopeful permission.